Articles on this Page
- 10/28/15--12:58: _150 Essex Residents...
- 11/23/15--03:36: _Is De-Icing Salt Re...
- 12/16/15--05:16: _Labworth Car Park D...
- 12/21/15--06:29: _Save Your Community...
- 12/23/15--03:53: _Snow, Ice and Flood...
- 12/23/15--04:05: _Essex Worker Loses ...
- 01/14/16--03:57: _Mild Essex Winter M...
- 01/25/16--05:55: _Chelmsford Leisure ...
- 02/18/16--12:23: _Where To Get Mening...
- 02/21/16--10:27: _Beware of Blocked D...
- 02/26/16--08:19: _Keeping Alive The A...
- 03/10/16--05:18: _The Maldon Mud Race...
- 04/07/16--06:45: _Essex County Fire &...
- 04/13/16--07:42: _Tendering Council T...
- 05/20/16--07:39: _Extreme Fishing’s R...
- 06/10/16--03:53: _Why Is Essex Turnin...
- 06/26/16--15:20: _Essex Votes To Leav...
- 06/28/16--05:07: _Essex Changes Rough...
- 07/23/15--01:21: _Canvey Residents St...
- 02/27/17--07:35: _Revamp Your Bedroom...
- 10/28/15--12:58: 150 Essex Residents Fall Victim of New Hacking Scam
- 11/23/15--03:36: Is De-Icing Salt Really Good for Essex Roads?
- 12/16/15--05:16: Labworth Car Park Drainage Problems Are Causing Flooding
- 12/21/15--06:29: Save Your Community Sports Pitch This Winter
- 12/23/15--03:53: Snow, Ice and Floods Expected in Essex This Winter
- 12/23/15--04:05: Essex Worker Loses Eye While Inflating Tractor Tyre
- 01/14/16--03:57: Mild Essex Winter May Lead To Worsening Pest Problems
- 01/25/16--05:55: Chelmsford Leisure Centre Looking for New Design Team
- 02/18/16--12:23: Where To Get Meningitis Vaccine in Essex
- 02/21/16--10:27: Beware of Blocked Drain Scams
- 02/26/16--08:19: Keeping Alive The Art Of Traditional Weapon Making
- 03/10/16--05:18: The Maldon Mud Race – A National Geographic Travel Writing Winner
- 04/07/16--06:45: Essex County Fire & Rescue Service Urge Installation Of Smoke Alarms
- 04/13/16--07:42: Tendering Council To Increase Safety Patrols On Beaches This Summer
- 05/20/16--07:39: Extreme Fishing’s Robson Green Comes to Essex
- 06/10/16--03:53: Why Is Essex Turning to Artificial Grass?
- 06/26/16--15:20: Essex Votes To Leave The EU – But What Does It Actually Mean?
- 06/28/16--05:07: Essex Changes Rough Sleeping Laws
- 07/23/15--01:21: Canvey Residents Struggling To Keep Drains Clear
- 02/27/17--07:35: Revamp Your Bedroom TOWIE Style – It’s The Only Way!
People in Essex have been warned to avoid a group of cold-calling fraudsters claiming to be from reputed technology companies.
The post 150 Essex Residents Fall Victim of New Hacking Scam appeared first on Essex Portal.
Following the first really cold night this autumn, the salt gritters have been our in force. Are our roads safe?
The Problem Plaguing a Essex Seaside Area Once again Canvey Island is in the news for flooding problems. The latest is that of a Canvey Island car park that has been flooding regularly – and it’s not down to the sea or heavy rainfall. Local councillors have called for urgent work to be carried out at…
The post Labworth Car Park Drainage Problems Are Causing Flooding appeared first on Essex Portal.
We discuss the basic steps to ensuring sports pitches remain playable and in good condition through the winter.
Essex Facing Snow, Ice and Floods This Winter Although we are currently having some of the mildest December weather on record, cold, wet and icy weather is expected in Essex this winter. However, less than a month ago, weather experts predicted a white Christmas, and the county is bathed in relatively warm sunshine today. The…
The post Snow, Ice and Floods Expected in Essex This Winter appeared first on Essex Portal.
Health and safety lapses lead to serious injury Accident at Essex-based agricultural machinery company highlights the importance of health and safety awareness in the workplace. Many people have a somewhat sceptical attitude towards health and safety. However, when it comes to the work place it’s a hugely important issue and, as a business owner, is…
The post Essex Worker Loses Eye While Inflating Tractor Tyre appeared first on Essex Portal.
Our mild weathers may mean more pests in Essex this year - keep an eye out and call in the experts if you see rats.
The post Mild Essex Winter May Lead To Worsening Pest Problems appeared first on Essex Portal.
Design teams are vying for a place in the shortlisted six to be in with a chance of winning an estimated £1.6 million design contract redeveloping the Riverside Ice and Leisure Centre in Chelmsford, but how much work goes in to such a project?
The post Chelmsford Leisure Centre Looking for New Design Team appeared first on Essex Portal.
Find out where you can get a meningitis vaccine in Essex.
Blocked drain scams, which we first saw reported in Kent appear to also be happening in Essex.
3 Traditional Weapon Making Methods That Need To Be Kept Alive The cultural importance of weaponry is not to be underestimated and the art of crafting such tools should be kept alive for future generations. Traditional weapon making is in danger of being lost forever if we do not preserve the knowledge that our forefathers…
The post Keeping Alive The Art Of Traditional Weapon Making appeared first on Essex Portal.
Essex and mud – a home grown combination that scooped Caroline Picking a travel writing prize, but are there greater photography and travel writing opportunities abroad?
The post The Maldon Mud Race – A National Geographic Travel Writing Winner appeared first on Essex Portal.
A consultation by Essex County Fire & Rescue Service proposes £3 million to be spent on fire prevention and protection measures, but also a cut of firefighter jobs.
The post Essex County Fire & Rescue Service Urge Installation Of Smoke Alarms appeared first on Essex Portal.
Tendering Council are all set for a busy season on their beaches, and already have plans and patrols in place to keep you all safe.
The post Tendering Council To Increase Safety Patrols On Beaches This Summer appeared first on Essex Portal.
Essex has long been famed for its variety of fishing locations, and an upcoming TV show will feature in two of them.
Summer is in full swing, but who knows how many months, weeks, maybe even days it will last for. The last thing you want to do is waste all of the summer hours tending to your lawn, luckily there is an alternative.
Essex, along with the rest of the East of England, has voted to leave the EU. Two of the UK’s top 5 leave districts are in Essex: in Castle Point 72.7% of the voters chose to leave, while in Thurrock the 72.3% voted Leave. In Basildon, 68.6% of people voted to leave. The total votes for the…
The post Essex Votes To Leave The EU – But What Does It Actually Mean? appeared first on Essex Portal.
Chelmsford Council has amended a law banning rough sleepers from public places following public protests.
Homeowners unaware of responsibilities to maintain drainsMajor flooding issues on Canvey could have been added to by hundreds of residents failing to maintain drains on their own land. Many of these residents were completely unaware of any responsibility to do so in the first place. Riparian Landowners A resident who owns land next a river,…
Be inspired by the local celebrities of The Only Way Is Essex as we take a look at some of the fabulous bedroom designs featured during filming of the popular TV show.
The post Revamp Your Bedroom TOWIE Style – It’s The Only Way! appeared first on Essex Portal.